Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Tasks

I figured I have to spice up my blog a little bit so I decided to challenge myself and achieve 30 tasks for the up coming days. It is actually a 30 - day challenge however I want to have my own spin on it. So instead, I will achieve one task every 2 to 3 days so this mission would at least cover for two months. Call me lazy, it's alright with me. HAHA. 

This will be the lists of my 30 day blog tasks!

1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
2 – A photo of something you ate today.
 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
 7 – Your dream wedding.
8 – A song to match your mood.
 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
 16 – Your celebrity crush.
 17 – A photo of you and your family.
 18 – Something you crave a lot.
19 – Another picture of yourself.
20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
 23 – 15 facts about you.
24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
 25 – What’s in your purse?
26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
28 – Your favorite movie.
29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

I can not wait to post my first ever challenge. ..
Stay tuned!

props to glam-girl.org for the brilliant idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment