Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chasing Random Thoughts






Why do I always get tired of my crazy short hair? because I missed it long and super short at the same time.

Why does it have to take 10 months and counting to achieve my dream job? Because making a countdown slows time more than usual.

Why can't I say no? Because I just go with the flow.

Why do I sport a different look? Because I can't stand looking like everyone else.

Why do they keep on pushing each other on who to go first? Because they're too lazy enough to do their job.

Why do you keep on sticking your tongue out in every photo? Because you think it's cute. I think it's fucked up.

Why do I always get the feeling I wouldn't reach the age past 40? Because I love meat. I miss getting drunk. It sucks to have barely salt in your diet. 

Why do I need to buy more clothes? Because no girl can ever have enough clothes!

Why does Wendy's do not exist anymore in Cebu? Because Peter Pan flew her to the North instead. Why not build a franchise again in the South side? boo!!! 

Why am I always hungry? Because food does not nourish me enough. Sometimes, it gets hungry too.. .

Why laugh so hard after a spontaneous day? Because we went skinny dipping and it wasn't an alcohol intoxicated night. 


;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment